Sunday, July 3, 2011

Amman again 7-3-11- the suite life





Sometimes its good to be a tourist. I did the living like a local and well I needed some pampering and while the 4 seasons sounded great it was well beyond my budget. I found a great alternative at The Gardenia hotel in Amman. The Gardenia is rated a 3 star hotel but I thought it was great. The newly decorated rooms were clean, quiet and comfortable, luv the pillows. They have room service, free breakfast, free wi-fi and a complimentary business center, swimming pool, plus a small work out facility. The only thing I can complain about is the booking site I used didn't say the price wasn't including tax. When I checked in I asked about the price to confirm it then found out there is about 18% tax on top of it and that room wasn't available only a suite was. Damn, really I was forced to stay in a luxury suite for about 10 dollars more, the nerve of some places. See the pics and my happy smiling face.
Also got to check out another mall -City mall wonderful and over priced (aren't they all). There is also abdoun Mall it was smaller but just as expensive, fun to walk around and people watch though.


No comments:

Post a Comment