Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Planning for Egypt and Ramadan

The trip for Egypt is fast approaching and well I do like to plan everything out and then change it all. Nothing ever seems to go as planned though but it is hard for me to let go of the control I fool myself into thinking I have over things, so plan I must at least for now. I remember wanting to go to Alaska forever and planning it all out in my head down to the tiniest details and sadly being let down when the trip I went on did not live up to the image of it I had in my head. I am working on this to change and not be such a control freak but it won't be easy and won't be over night.I spend my days googling places to go , things to see and do and making lists, rearranging the lists and well you get the idea.

Ramadan- I am going to try to do it like a local and fast during the day, will see how it goes and I will keep you posted. I told everyone if they find me passed out just shove a snickers in my mouth and I should be good to go in no time, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment